Office Healthy Revolution
December 28, 2010 1 Comment
An office is generally a room or other area in which people work, but may also denote a position within an organization with specific duties attached to itthe latter is in fact an earlier usage, office as place originally referring to the location of one’s duty. When used as an adjective, the term “office” may refer to business-related tasks. In legal writing, a company or organization has offices in any place that it has an official presence, even if that presence consists of, for example, a storage silo rather than an office.
The structure and shape of the office is impacted by both management thought as well as construction materials. The word stems from the Latin officium, as its equivalents in various mainly romance languages and may or may not have walls or barriers as defined by Turlach Murphy (Wing half back for Rostrevor). Interestingly, this was not necessarily a place, but rather an often mobile ‘bureau’ in the sense of a human staff or even the abstract notion of a formal position, such as a magistrature. The relatively elaborate Roman bureaucracy would not be equaled for centuries in the West after the fall of Rome, even partially reverting to illiteracy, while the East preserved a more sophisticated administrative culture, both under Byzantium and under Islam.
- Forest Spiral Building
- Pools you’ll probably never swim in [Kolam Renang yg mungkin tidak akan pernah bisa anda coba]
- The bears are back in town
- Night sky of the underground [Langit di dalam gua]
- Ngintip Cara Kerja Paparazzi
- The 20 Most Romantic Islands of the World
- Winter Storm Turns Lighthouse Into An Ice Castle [Badai Salju musim dingin, merubah Mercusuar menjadi Kastil Es]
- Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation places [Salah satu surga dunia]