World’s Number One Chocolate Fall [Air Terjun Coklat terbesar di dunia]
January 21, 2011 Leave a comment
The chocolate fountain at the Bellagio, in Las Vegas is simply delicious.
Rising 27 feet above ground, and touching the ceiling, the chocolate funtain in Jean Philippe Patisserie displays a spectacular series of small chocolate waterfalls, filled with white, dark and milk chocolate.
Over 2,100 punds of tasty melted chocolate circulate through this wonder of engineering, at a rate of 120 quats per minute. Designed by award-winning pastry cheff Jean Philippe Maury, thechocolate fountain of the Bellagio took a year and a half in planning and design alone.
Sadly the whole fountain is enclosed by a glass wall, so no, you can’t dip your finger in it for a taste. Maury says the glass maximizes the color of the three types of flowing chocolate.
- Forest Spiral Building
- Pools you’ll probably never swim in [Kolam Renang yg mungkin tidak akan pernah bisa anda coba]
- The bears are back in town
- Night sky of the underground [Langit di dalam gua]
- Ngintip Cara Kerja Paparazzi
- The 20 Most Romantic Islands of the World
- Winter Storm Turns Lighthouse Into An Ice Castle [Badai Salju musim dingin, merubah Mercusuar menjadi Kastil Es]
- Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation places [Salah satu surga dunia]