Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation places [Salah satu surga dunia]
February 10, 2011 Leave a comment
Nungwi is a fishermen’s village and a tourist attraction located at the northernmost tip of Unguja (Zanzibar), East Africa. In the past it was mostly known as a dhow boatyard. Until the 1990s, the local population was opposed to tourism, so Nungwi’s beach is one of the last in the area to host hotels and other touristic structures. This situation has since changed, and the main beach of Nungwi, nicknamed “Jambo Square”, is now constantly full of visitors A small aquarium with sea turtles has recently been created in the village.
Nguwi adalah desa para nelayan dan juga merupakan sebuah lokasi wisata yang terletak di Zanzibar, Afrika Timur.
- Forest Spiral Building
- Pools you’ll probably never swim in [Kolam Renang yg mungkin tidak akan pernah bisa anda coba]
- The bears are back in town
- Night sky of the underground [Langit di dalam gua]
- Ngintip Cara Kerja Paparazzi
- The 20 Most Romantic Islands of the World
- Winter Storm Turns Lighthouse Into An Ice Castle [Badai Salju musim dingin, merubah Mercusuar menjadi Kastil Es]
- Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation places [Salah satu surga dunia]