Winter Storm Turns Lighthouse Into An Ice Castle [Badai Salju musim dingin, merubah Mercusuar menjadi Kastil Es]
February 10, 2011 1 Comment
The Cleveland Harbour West Pierhead lighthouse is unrecognisable after heavy winds lifted massive waves over the lighthouse on Lake Erie in the state of Ohio. Some of the water froze on impact, eventually encasing the structure in a frosty shell. Matt Grabski from Clevelands’s Great Lakes Science Centre told AOL news that what happened was unique.
“A really big storm came through and threw a lot of wind. The waves on the lake kept battering the lighthouse and splashing it. The water turned into ice and it kept building up and accumulating,” he said. The lighthouse’s flashing red-and-white light signal has been difficult to see through the thick layers of ice.
- Forest Spiral Building
- Pools you’ll probably never swim in [Kolam Renang yg mungkin tidak akan pernah bisa anda coba]
- The bears are back in town
- Night sky of the underground [Langit di dalam gua]
- Ngintip Cara Kerja Paparazzi
- The 20 Most Romantic Islands of the World
- Winter Storm Turns Lighthouse Into An Ice Castle [Badai Salju musim dingin, merubah Mercusuar menjadi Kastil Es]
- Nungwi Beach is one of the best summer vacation places [Salah satu surga dunia]